Heating/Air Conditioning Tune-Up Agreement
to keep your heating and air conditioning equipment running at peak efficiency!
Preventative maintenance pays dividends. Experience indicates that emergency repairs are much more costly than the expense of regularly performed maintenance. A Precision Tune-Up, performed annually, will minimize costly breakdowns. Plus: your energy cost can be reduced as much as 10%, the life of your equipment will be extended, and your family will enjoy the healthy, comfortable indoor environment that you deserve.
Maintenance PLUS Equals VALUE
Therm Ayre will perform a Precision Tune-Up of each covered unit annually. Don’t be fooled by companies who offer an “inspection” or say that they will fix it when it breaks. Inspections do not meet the maintenance requirements specified in your owner’s manual. And, they don’t remove dirt or corrosion which accumulate and reduce the unit’s operating efficiency.
A Therm Ayre Precision Tune-Up
It starts with a thorough cleaning and inspection of the heater or air conditioning unit once during the coverage year. (Access to the equipment is required.) At that time, we also perform the following:
*Air Conditioning Equipment Only
**Heating Equipment Only
We put the PLUS in Maintenance PLUS!
When you have Therm Ayre perform annual preventative maintenance of your heating or air conditioning equipment, you also get:
- Priority Emergency Service for the covered unit. If necessary, we will turn away new business to assure serving our Contract customers’ needs.
- 15% discount on any other repairs to the covered unit for one full year.
- A 12-month guarantee on all repairs.
Have New Equipment? Read your Warranty...
Equipment warranties do not include normal maintenance, but do require that regular maintenance be done. Maintenance PLUS servicing will help preserve your warranty rights.
For comfort, value and peace of mind, Enroll Today!
Cost Per System
- Gas Heater Only $149.00
- Oil Heater Only $259.00
- Air Conditioner Only $119.00
- Heat Pump or Gas Heat and AC Combo $189.00
- Oil Heater and AC Combo $289.00
Parts are extra. NJ Sales Tax is extra as applicable.
Terms & Condition . . . Please Read
- The term of the Plan is one year. At the end of each year, unless advised to the contrary, we will invoice for a renewal term at the prevailing rate. Oil-fired equipment is eligible only if customer’s entire fuel requirement is purchased from Therm Ayre.
- The “covered unit” is the heater and/or air conditioner on which maintenance is per-formed under this agreement. If there are multiple heaters or air conditioners, you will be required to specify to which unit(s) you want coverage applied.
- The “covered unit” does not include related equipment such as humidifiers, zone valves, electronic air cleaners, distribution ducts, piping, fuel lines, oil tanks or the electrical service.
- The 15% discount will be applied to our prevailing fees for parts and labor to perform any repairs to the covered unit. The discount does not apply to the purchase of replacement equipment.
- We may refuse service if conditions present a risk or harm to our personnel.
- Customer understands and acknowledges that Therm Ayre’s obligation to provide the goods and services called for in this Plan is specifically and expressly subject to any cause or causes beyond its control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of any civil or military authority, war, riots, civil disturbances, terroristic acts, labor disputes, strikes or picketing regardless of targeted employer, accidents, explosion, fire, storm, flood, earth-quake, delay in receipt of materials, or order of any governmental agency. Therm Ayre’s decision not to provide the goods and services as a result of, or which is related to, any of the foregoing reasons shall not be considered a breach of this agreement.
- The cost of this plan is not refundable, but the coverage may be transferred to a newowner/occupant.8.This plan supersedes all prior plans.