1. Therm Ayre Maintenance...for Optimum Performance
Your heater or air conditioner will be given a Precision Tune-Up to assure that it’s operating at peak efficiency. Don’t be fooled by others who say they will “inspect” your unit or fix it when it breaks down. Only a Precision Tune-Up will assure that you’re ready for another year of comfort. A Precision Tune-Up helps: extend the life of the equipment, keep energy bills as low as possible, and preserve your rights for equipment still under warranty.
2. “No Charge” for Replacement Parts
If any of the following parts fail in normal operation, while the Plan is in effect, we will repair or replace it (our option) at no charge to you.
* Air Conditioning Equipment Only
** Heating Equipment Only
References to “Main Zone” are to the Living Room zone. Extra zones are $12.00 additional, each
3. “No Charge” Labor for Covered Repairs
Covered repairs are those required due to a malfunction of one of the parts listed above. There will be no charge for repairs made during normal working hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, holidays excepted). Repairs made at other times will be subject to a nominal charge.
4. “Loyalty Credits” and Discounts
Nothing lasts forever. And no service plan can cover everything. That’s why you will appreciate these extra benefits! For every year that you enroll in our Comfort Plan, you will receive Loyalty Credits that can be used towards the cost of replacing your covered heater or entire cooling system (both coil and condenser). You will earn $25.00 per year for each piece of equipment to a maximum of $400.00.
Plus...we will give you a 15% Discount on the cost of any repairs which are not covered by the Comfort Plan and a 15% Discount on the purchase of accessories such as Humidifiers, High Efficiency Air Cleaners, and Energy Saving Thermostats. You can even save on a cover for your air conditioner!
Cost Per System
Furnace or Boiler Only $359.00
Air Conditioner Only $329.00
Furnace and AC or Heat Pump $529.00
Boiler and AC Combo $559.00
Additional zones are $12.00 each. NJ Sales Tax additional.
Terms & Conditions . . . Please Read
- The Term of the Plan is one year. We will inspect the unit and may require repairs before it becomes effective. Unless we advise to the contrary, the Plan will automatically renew at the end of the term for another year at the then prevailing rate. This Plan supersedes all prior versions.
- The Plan covers repairs due to normal wear. Repairs for other reasons (including fire, water, abuse, freezing, lightning, lack of fuel or electricity, vandalism, tampering, acts of God or unusual operation) are not covered.
- We may refuse service if conditions present a risk of harm to our personnel. Customer under-stands and acknowledges that Therm Ayre’s obligation to provide the goods and services called for in this Plan is specifically and expressly subject to any cause or causes beyond its control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of any civil or military authority, war, riots, civil disturbances, terroristic acts, labor disputes, strikes or picketing regardless of targeted employer, accidents, explosion, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, delays in receipt of materials, or order of any governmental agency. Therm Ayre’s decision not to provide the goods and services as a result of, or which is related to, any of the foregoing reasons shall not be considered a breach of this agreement.
- The Plan is not a guarantee against equipment failure. We will assume no liability for the loss or impairment of use of the property or premises or any other consequential damage.
- You must use normal care in operating the equipment including: making sure there is water in the boiler, flushing the low water cut-off, checking switches and fuses, and arranging regular inspections during periods of absence.
- The Plan is not refundable, but it may be transferred to a new owner/occupant.
- The plan will be void if you obtain service or heating oil from others, refuse repairs needed for safe operation, attach incompatible devices to the system or fail to comply with our credit terms. We may limit or refuse coverage of oil units if you refuse automatic fuel delivery.
- Loyalty Credits are accumulated only in consecutive years and may only be applied to replacement of the equipment currently under coverage.
- Only the parts and services listed are covered. Obsolete parts supply is not guaranteed.
- The Plan does not cover every part on your heater or cooling system. Among the parts/services not covered are: air cleaners, boiler sections, cabinets, chambers, chimneys, circulators, domestic coils, condensate pumps/lines, duct work, humidifiers, oil tanks, fuel lines, water pipes, water or coolant leaks, house wiring, and replacement of the heater or air conditioner.